April 13, 2018
We are excited to partner with BikeFlights.com to assist you in getting your bicycle safely and on time to and from YSC Tour de Pink!
Shipping Your Bike
BikeFlights.com simplifies bicycle shipping for cyclists by making it convenient, reliable and affordable. We offer top-level protection services, both in packing and insurance coverage. Our no-fuss approach guarantees you the best service, delivery and price with each shipment.
BikeFlights.com's rapidly growing bicycle shipping service is more convenient than flying with a bike, more reliable than mailing a bike and more affordable than shipping a bike on your own.
BikeFlights.com has been innovating online bicycle shipping services for cyclists since 2009. In its first five years, BikeFlights.com shipped over 50,000 bikes to over 6,000 destinations.
Ship Your Bike, Wheels and Gear
The BikeFlights order form is divided into five sections. Follow the steps below for each section to ship your bike to and from Tour de Pink.
1. Find Rates
- Visit the Tour de Pink BikeFlights page.
- Click on the Kyle's Bike Shop link to populate the To field on the form. The link can be found under the Logistics section in the text that is provided above the form.
- Select One-way or Round-trip shipping. (The To Deliver and Return dates have already been populated with the required information.)
- Enter your From zip code, Dimensions and Weight, then click the Search button.
2. Shipping Speed
- Select the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Shipping Speed, then click the Continue button.
3. Shipping Details
- Enter your information into the From Address fields for Stage 1 where prompted. This is where you will be shipping your bike from.
- Kyle's Bike Shop information should be populated in the To Address fields for Stage 1. Enter your name in the First Name and Last Name field so that Kyle's Bike Shop knows that the bike belongs to you.
- Kyle's Bike Shop information should be populated in the From Address fields for Stage 2. Enter your name in the First Name and Last Name field so that Kyle's Bike Shop knows that the bike belongs to you.
- Indicate that Yes, please pickup at the above address for Stage 2 from Kyle's Bike Shop.
- Enter your information into the To Address fields for Stage 2 where prompted. This is where your bike will be returned to following the ride.
- Once you are satisfied with the shipping information, click the Continue button.
4. Contents and Value
- Indicate the amount of insurance you would like to add.
- Enter a description of your bike, parts and gear.
- Click the Continue button.
5. Payment Method
- Enter your credit card billing information, then click the Buy Now button.
- If you are shipping your bicycle to Kyle's Bike Shop (recommended) you will need to purchase a Bike Shipping Service Fee to have your bicycle assembled and transported from Kyle's Bike Shop to the start. You may ship your bike to other locations, such as your hotel, but then you will be responsible for your own bike unpacking, assembly and any additional fees the hotel might charge to accept the box.
- The Tour de Pink Team will give your shipping label to the bike shop on the day of the finale.
After the event, all bikes with a pre-purchased Bike Shipping Service Fee will be disassembled, packed and shipped back to the address indicated on your BikeFlights.com shipping label.
BikeFlights.com support hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can contact them at email@example.com or 541.705.2453. They will make every attempt to respond to your request within a few hours.